nicktrappartistnicktrappartist

Main Art Favorites Reviews Stats 5 Fans

All 96 art Reviews

Eliyan and Ollie Eliyan and Ollie

I didn't have to wait very long, lol!!! Great job!!

TheRabidWerewolf responds:

Thanks!
I have a tendency to upload the WIP:s quite late cause I want to make sure I'll be able to finish the final piece, before the deadline, before I post the WIP :P

Work in progress... Work in progress...

Great ground work!! Can't wait to see the finished product!

role play party role play party

Excellent work!! Great level of detail and shading! The poses and proportions could use some work. The dwarf male has a perfect pose and great proportions as does the gnome. The other poses don't seem to be very natural and could be quite a bit more dynamic. Overall, a very well done piece my friend!!

chiwall responds:

thanks yeah i had no real idea what pose to do for the smuggler character so she ended up a bit of a mess, the elf archer is positioned that way for the overall composition each character gets progressively more arched over as you go down the page, i definitely had difficulties working out his shoulders were i think most of his issues came into it. thanks for the solid feed back :)

Snogar Snogar

Well played sir! A fine piece indeed!!

Venomoth + Nidoking = VENOKING Venomoth + Nidoking = VENOKING

AMAZING!!! It definitely has the official style and very dynamic!!

ccayco responds:

Thank you! I'm hoping this can snag me the win for Jazza's challenge.

Blastoise + Pinsir = Blastsir! Blastoise + Pinsir = Blastsir!

HOLY BALLS!! I freakin love you and your style!!! You are an artisan my friend!

Fearow+Arbok = Fearbok Fearow+Arbok = Fearbok

Really enjoy this!! Simple yet full of detail and a perfect marriage of both characters!!!

Cubone + Rapidash = Cubidash Cubone + Rapidash = Cubidash

AWESOME!! Could use some more action/movement in the pose, but a beautifully crafted piece!

FfionCaines responds:

Thank you! I really appreciate the support and advice :)

Poryhaunter (Porygon + Haunter) by Isac Samuel for Jazza November Challenge 2016 Poryhaunter (Porygon + Haunter) by Isac Samuel for Jazza November Challenge 2016

Expertly crafted piece my friend!!

isacss responds:

Thanks man :D

Gyarabuto (Gyarados + Kabuto) pokemashupchallenge Gyarabuto (Gyarados + Kabuto) pokemashupchallenge

Simple and effective use of shading. Great line work!!